Our goal is to provide the best information when making decisions about investing in Smart Energy. The first step in this process is to gather all the appropriate information and then get the quotes to make an investment decision. In today’s busy world most business owners don’t have the time or the knowledge necessary to make an informed decision to achieve this outcome.
This is the first step and we have 3 levels you can request depending on the size of the business.
- Assessment Level 1: An introductory first step assessment investigating cost-effective energy-saving opportunities. It provides an assessment of the overall energy consumption of a site, benchmarks the energy consumption as reasonable or excessive and allows for energy measures to be tracked and evaluated. This audit provides a cursory guide to potential savings and costs at an accuracy of ±40%
You supply power bills and we do a desk top analysis and provide recommendations and indicative pricing – cost $250.00 (plus GST)
- Assessment Level 2: Provides a more detailed assessment of your pattern of energy usage and a more comprehensive energy-saving and costing analysis. It includes a greater assessment and detailed descriptions of relevant energy efficient technology. It identifies the sources of energy for a site, the amount of energy supplied, and what the energy is used for, via tracking and some monitoring. It also identifies areas where savings may be made, recommends measures to be taken, and provides a statement of costs and potential savings. This audit provides a preliminary assessment of costs and savings at an accuracy of ±20%.
You provide power bills, we obtain PowerWater 12 month interval data and we do a site inspection. We provide a detailed report on options – cost $1000.00 (plus GST and travel if more than 100km from Darwin)
- Assessment Level 3: Provides a comprehensive analysis of energy usage, savings and costs. It incorporates both tracking and monitoring, and may cover the whole site or focus on an individual operational area. The results identified within the report require an appropriate level of accuracy and economic analysis to justify capital investment by stakeholders. This audit provides a firm estimate of saving and costs at an Accuracy of ±10%
- You provide your power bills and interval data and we do a detailed analysis and provide you with a detailed report.
- Price on quotation depending on size and configuration of the premises and electrical equipment.
In addition to the solar aspect of our report there a number of other issues we will report on some of which require addressing prior to putting in the application to PowerWater Corp for approval to install solar. These include;
- LED lighting options
- Power Factor Correction
- Phase Balance
- Voltage Management
All of these can affect how much you are paying for your power and if you will actually be allowed to install solar at all.
Solar Design and Tender process
Because there are so many options getting an experienced team to provide a process that gives you the best outcome is important.
Based on the data obtained we will provide an appropriate design for your solar system. We will present you with the options and then, on your behalf, request pricing from a range of approved suppliers. They will also have the option to offer variations. The fee for this service will be transparent and paid by the successful tenders.
We are a free buyers agent that can advise you on which solar solution is right for you. We will evaluate your options, assess any existing quotes, and give you an unbiased appraisal on what solution will give you the best outcome. Once again, the fee for this service will be transparent and paid by the successful tenders.
Why Solar and Why Use a Consultant?
- As a Consultant, we act in your interest to procure the best solution for your needs. We will offer you a range of options. All our partner firms employ experienced local and fully qualified CEC installers and a minimum 5 year workmanship guarantee is included should you choose one of our suppliers.
- We can provide a range of financing options.
- we offer investment grade installations designed to add value to your house but still at competitive pricing. this is particularly suited to investment and rental properties.
- we remain local and can offer ongoing upgrade, maintenance and repair services after the initial installation to ensure you optimise your returns from your system.
If you are interested in any or all of the services offered above Contact Us now!