Your Energy Efficiency Specialists
We are passionate about energy sustainability
We want to help NT organisations make a difference
We are advocates for energy sustainability, and are committed to helping individuals and organisations reduce their costs and their carbon footprint.
We deliver a professional and tailored service to help your organisation:
- Assess energy supply
- Examine your energy consumption history
- Set energy sustainability goals
- Significantly increase energy efficiency
- Achieve immediate- and long-term energy savings
- Adopt and maintain smart energy practices
- Streamline administration and approvals
- Reach the goal of being “solar ready”
- Make informed investment decisions
- Obtain solar system finance
We will help you develop an energy action plan and achieve your energy sustainability goals.
We help organisations make a difference by helping clients embrace energy sustainability and developing an energy action plan.
We tailor our services to your organisation’s needs and budget, providing a unique and comprehensive overhaul of the complete energy system.
We work with clients to create an energy action plan based on a holistic overview of your energy system usage and requirements.
We base this on an assessment of the complete energy system of your organisation, including production, usage and management.
We offer a range of finance options available to organisations in the Not-for-Profit sector:
- Flexible and convenient finance support available for all services
- All funding options are cash-flow positive
- We offer first payment delays for up to 6 months
Customising Your Energy Action Plan
We aim to make it easy for NT government and non-profit organisations to make a difference and implement smart energy practices promptly. This starts with holistic assessment of energy supply, consumption and production.
We use technical data and make it accessible to our clients
Your organisation’s energy assessment may include:
- Installation of monitoring equipment to measure your energy supply and usage accurately
- Review of your energy use history from utilities bills and from 12-month operational data obtained from your electricity provider
- Analysis of internal and external factors that affect energy use
- Identification of areas of high or undue energy consumption
- Appraisal of smart energy technology options
- Assessment for the potential of renewable energy integration
- Evaluation of finance options
We believe in change. We help you implement energy efficiency solutions, and make recommendations on energy management.
We provide you with identifiable and verifiable results. Your energy plan may include:
- “Behind the meter” energy supply regulation recommendations and implementation:
- Power Factor (PF) correction
- Voltage monitoring and management
- Phase balance
- Energy consumption recommendations:
- Identify and minimise energy wastage
- Optimise your energy usage, taking into account the organisation’s needs
- Lighting efficiency management or technology
- Cooling and heating efficiency management or technology
- Smart energy implementation
- Better system programming
- Energy behaviour education:
- Promote energy sustainability education at the organisation and individual level
- Introduce smart energy practices
- Energy sustainability information for staff and/or clients
We will work with you to create your energy action plan. This may include evaluating energy production, in the form of solar energy installation.
We access a wide range of knowledge and experience to assess your requirements and design the best solar system for your needs.
Where possible, we use experienced NT contractors for technical engineering and electrical work. See our list of experts we can call on here.
Quality and value are important to us, and we prioritise your organisation’s needs above all else.
We are able to:
- Assess your energy system’s suitability for solar generation
- Design a solar PV system tailored to your energy system needs, including options for:
- Solar energy production
- Uninterruptible energy supply
- Energy storage
- Help you make informed and considered investment options
- Notify you of solar system finance options
- Seek quality, local suppliers and installers
- Undertake a full tender and evaluation process on your behalf
- Project manage installation of your solar system
We’re here to help you to achieve and maintain your energy sustainability goals.
Your tailored services could include:
- Regular energy production and consumption report
- Recommendations to meet your energy sustainability goals
- Support for ongoing smart energy practices
- Reinforcement of energy behaviour changes
- Up-to-date information on technologies and energy management options
- Flexible annual staff training to provide updates or induct new staff